Use of this site is provided by MAK Energy Ltd (“MAK Energy”, “We” or “Us”) subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- MAK Energy reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by making a new version available online. Therefore, your continued use of this site after such new version becomes available constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes. And in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- In no event will MAK Energy be liable for any damages. Including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages. Whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site. Whether, its in contract or in negligence.
- MAK Energy does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free.Moreover, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server. That makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license by MAK Energy to use any item displayed.
- Pages may be printed or copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the page is copied in its entirety.
- MAK Energy takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Therefore, other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties. Furthermore, MAK Energy has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites. It does not mean that MAK Energy approves of or endorses any other third party website. Or the content of that website. Therefore, we accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services. That are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- MAK Energy follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us. However,tThis is to prevent unauthorized access or unlawful processing of your personal information. We keep your information confidential and store it securely from the outside world. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Therefore, any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.