Great Investment for Your Home
No Carbon Dioxide Emission
Reduce Carbon FootPrint
Solar Thermal Heaters for Your Property
Solar hot water systems use solar panels, called collectors, fitted to your roof. These collect heat from the sun and use it to warm water, which is stored in a hot water cylinder.
Solar heating systems can be divided into two groups, passive solar and active solar heating. In essence, these systems harvest thermal energy from the sun and utilize the collected heat for space-heating purposes or to heat domestic water. Passive solar systems rely on the structure of the building to collect heat.
Benefits of Solar Thermal Heaters
Solar Hot Water Heating
A solar thermal system is a great way to heat water by using solar energy. The idea is SIMPLE, the panels or tubes that make up the collectors store the sun’s heat. The collectors carry the heated water to the hot water cylinder. They can heat swimming pools from a domestic hot water cylinder and are relatively simple to install.
- Provides hot water to your home
- Reduces your Carbon Footprint.
- Extends the expected life of your residential hot water tank by dramatically reducing scaling.
- Professional service, advice, and installation – from qualified tradespeople.
Solar Swimming Pool Heating
This is perhaps the most practical application of Solar Thermal Heaters.
- Heats your pool to a warm, comfortable temperature by using solar panel heating.
- Help protect you from rising energy costs by using free renewable energy from the sun to heat your pool.
- Dramatically reduces or eliminates pool heating costs.
- Have the lowest maintenance costs
- Doubles your swim season with luxuriously warm water.